Search on Old cook
To find the page you are looking for on Old cook, the most effective way is to use the search engine of your choice by typing "oldcook", then the keyword(s) you want.
For example, to search all Old cook pages on spices, you enter the keywords: oldcook spices.
The map of the web site in English
The different parts of the map: Medieval gastronomy - Recipes - History of cuisine
On each English page: to go home, clic on the Maître Chiquart logo
The Medieval gastronomy
- Medieval gastronomy: European cultural heritage
- Medieval spices in Europe
- The garden in Medieval Europe
- Fruit in Medieval Europe
- Vegetables in Medieval Europe
- Greens for porry
- The good herbs from the Middle Ages.
Cookery and dietetics
- Medieval cookery.
- Medieval dietetics
- Hippocras (History)
Manuscripts and cookery books
- Manuscripts and cookery books in Medieval Europe
- Medieval cookery books in Andalusia.
- Medieval cookery books in English.
- History of European cuisine and gastronomy
- The heritage of America
- Forgotten vegetables
- Alcohol: History of distillation
- History of pasta
- The sweet taste
- The monks legacy.
Top of page